Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Goals of the Faculty-Generated Research Grant
- Promote quality scholarship regarding PA education and the PA field
- Increase research capacity and collaboration across institutions
- Encourage the development and training of emerging PA researcher co-investigators
The Faculty-Generated Research Grants program is not accepting applications at this time.
Selection for the Faculty-Generated Research Grants program takes place in two stages of peer review:
- Letters of Intent (LOIs) must be submitted.
- Finalists will be selected and invited to prepare a full proposal.
Members of the PAEA Research Mission Advancement Commission are available to answer questions and provide guidance on proposals. Please send your request to research@PAEAonline.org.